June Jubilee #VIII

Well, this post is by my Look-alike Sibling Nishtha (There'll be a lot of promotion links...don't forget to check them out!) Who came up as an utter surprise to me when she herself without my any help came up with a poem for the first time. This is not her first poem fyi but I find it one of her greatest creation. Hope you guys love reading this!

जब तु साथ था मेरे पास था
हर वक़्त तब कुछ ख़ास था
पर अब जो तु साथ नहीं 
हर लम्हा मेरे लिये ख़ास नहीं 
लेकिन आज मैं यह कहती हूँ 
हर पल यह दर्द मैं सहती हूँ 
की मैंने क्यों यह कहा नहीं 
क्यों अपना मुँह खोला नहीं 
आज भी मुझे वह याद है 
कुछ अरसे पुरानी यह बात है 
जो भी बोला था मैंने तब 
वापस लेना चाहूँ अब 
खड़ी हूँ आज भी वहीँ तेरी याद में 
रोती हूँ आज भी वहीँ तेरे इंतज़ार में 
जानती हूँ तू न वापस लौटेगा 
मेरे दर्द को कभी न समझेगा 
लोग कहते है मैं बदल गई 
हाँ मैं तो अब संभल गई 
मेरा एक हिस्सा आज भी तेरे पास है 
आख़िरकार मेरी यादें तो तेरे साथ है 
पर अब मैं यह सोचती हूँ 
हर वक़्त यही कहती हूँ 
वह यादें कभी न मिटाना 
मुझे तुम कभी न भुलाना। 

WOW! She can actually write right? She was deeply moved when I forced her to see The Fault In Our Stars. And I literally could see her crying at Augustus death. Well, anyway John Green writings has an effect on all of us I guess. If You enjoyed reading this post make sure to follow her on her social media's and her own blog by clicking right here. Till then...


See Ya Later!

Comments