#Throwback_Again


Before you start reading...I need to inform you people, there are whole bunch of new things added to my blog rather then just facebook-login-commenting. Checkout the "About ME" and "Playlist" tab. Also to easily find Poems & Articles seperated, there's a tab for these categories. Subscribe to my youtube channel or watch my videos easily by clicking the Youtube tab. Spread the word & use the tabs now!


"Directly, or indirectly, everything we write is for someone."


If you've been an avid reader, it won't be a surprise to you that I mostly post about my "School-based stuffs". Not to forget, the rage towards it especially in the last two years. But IDK why, those two years became the most memorable part of my life. And I'll dearly miss them. My friends. My Classroom. My Lunch-time Fun. The Chats-during classes. Those Maniac Dancing. Those Crazy Acting time. Those Fights. Those Opinions. That Fun. UNFORGETTABLE! Recently due to some virus problem my computer deleted all my picture...:'( And this isn't the first time it has happened. So all you who have me somewhere peeking into your camera screen, please send me those images. I'll be happier than ever...:D Now, before digging deeper into your emotions, have a treat...

कुछ ऐसे पल थे यारो अपने,
जो बिन भूले ही याद है आते।
बचपन के वो अनूठे सपने,
आज भी हमें रूला है जाते।
वह गाकर टीचर को गुड मॉर्निंग सुनाना,
फिर बोर होने पर नए-नए गाने गाना।
असेंबली में उधारी पर रिबन लेना,
और लेट होने पर दोस्त को धक्का देना।
स्पोर्ट्स पीरियड लगने को तरसना,
लंच में दोस्त के टिफ़िन पर बरसना।
रेकॉर्ड्स और प्रोजेक्ट्स की प्रिपरेशन,
सेशन के दिन प्रेसेंट होने का डिप्रेशन।
कभी किसी से मिमिक्री करवाना,
तो कहीं गनम स्टाइल पर नचवाना।
टूर की वो अनोखी वादियां,
जिसने परखी सबकी यारियां।
वो घंटी सुनने की बेकरारी,
सीनियर होने की ज़िम्मेदारी।
स्कूल कैबिनेट का सस्पेंस,
एक्साम्स मार्क्स का डिफरेंस।
कॉम्पिटिशन का वो क्रेज,
एनुअल-डे की वो ड्रेस।
फेयरवेल और बोर्ड्स की तैयारी,
और बस खत्म हो गई हमारी पारी।
खुशी के पल तो थे हज़ार,
गम का भी कभी लगा बाजार।
बस यही मानो अपना यहीं तक का था सिलसिला,
थोड़ा बहुत खुशनुमा और थोड़ा सिरफिरा।

Watch my latest video : http://bit.ly/BTSwhisper

Follow me on Twitter : http://bit.ly/AshBtwitter

Follow me on Instagram : http://bit.ly/AshBinsta

Follow me on Tumblr : http://bit.ly/AshBtumblr

Hope you enjoyed reading it. And I'll see you Next time!



Comments