World Music Day

Hello! viewers...on the special occasion of World Music Day, I have made a playlist on my youtube channel. music has always been such a special part of my life from all this time. Therefore, on this day dedicated to My way to Escape..."music". All these songs are so close to my heart and I just can't forget to replay it every single night.
Click on the video space at the END of this post.
The PlayList include following Songs:


Tell me your Favorite in the comment section below. Subscribe to my channel, suggest me stuffs to let me improve. (Do use your google account to comment and like instead of doing it on my fb account.) There's lot more stuffs I'm planning to uplaod soon so stay tuned for updates and Yeah! follow me on Social media for further details. (Links on the sidebar.)
Until next time...

See ya!

Comments